Khaled Abu Al-Magd
- Khaled Abu Al-Magd graduated from the university stage from Alexandria University in Egypt with a Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Established his own office.He was appointed as a legal advisor at Aisha Hassan Law Firm and Legal Consultations.
- Specialized areas: maritime lawsuits, civil cases, dispute settlement, contract drafting, personal status cases and commercial cases.
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Laws, Alexandria University.
- Experience: 30 years of experience in the legal field.